Please read the statement carefully to understand how we process, use and disclose your personal data. If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at http://ryebreadmedia.com/contact.
1. Categories of personal of data and purposes
1.1 We collect and process the following types of personal data on you:
- IP address
- Behavior data on website
- Competition information
- Contact information
1.2 We process the personal data for the following purposes and on the listed legal bases:
- Participating in competitions (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Being able to reply when contacted through ryebreadmedia.com (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Administration of user profile (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Sending out newsletters (GDPR art. 6(1)(a))
This data is collected directly from browsing the website, participating in competitions or contacting us. You are not required to provide this information, but the consequences of not providing this data means that you cannot participate in competitions, contact us through the contact form on ryebreadmedia.com or use associated services.
2. Disclosure and transfer of the personal data
2.1 Disclosure of personal data
The personal data will be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients based on the listed legal bases:
- Competition prize vendors and carriers (GDPR art. 6(1)(b))
- Tax authorities (GDPR art. 6(a)(c))
2.2 Making personal data available to data processors
We make personal data available to our business partners, including IT suppliers that stores and process personal data on our behalf. Such business partners and suppliers are subject to our instructions regarding the storing and processing of personal data.
3. Retention period
We store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above:
- User profiles on ryebreadmedia.com are stored until requested deleted by the user
- Contact information and details of request is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the request has been solved
- Competition data will be stored for a maximum of 12 months after the prize has been fully claimed and shipped
- Financial transaction, delivery and purchase information will be stored for a maximum of 6 years under the bookkeeping legislation after the delivery has been made
4. Your rights
Subject to certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold and process regarding you.
Further, you have the right to request us to rectify any personal data on you that might be incorrect, as well as the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You may request to receive any personal data on you that you provided to us a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if our processing of such personal data is based on your consent or a contract that you concluded with us (data portability).
Upon your request we will erase personal data on you unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights. You may contact us at http://ryebreadmedia.com/contact.
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice.
version 24 May 2018